29 March 2013

This world is a really small place


The world is really a very small place..
I was talking on phone while going for dinner at my PG.
At the dinner table a fellow guy asked, 'Kaha se ho?'
Me: Gujarat
He: aapki accent se laga mujhe
Me: aap kaha se ho?
He said 'main bhi Gujarat se hoon'
Me: Su vaat kare che ! kayu city?
He: Baroda
I frowned eyebrow in surprise and asked, 'area?'
He: tame pan Baroda thi cho?
Me: Yes, R.V. Desai road
He: Khanderao Market (thats is less than half a kilometer from my place)
Me: your good name?
He: Mehul. Yours?
Me: Varun. Atak su che?
He: Palekar
I said in surprise, kay goshta karto, bc !!
He: Marathi ahes ka?
Me. ho. Jamdar.
.......


This might seem a rare event. But it really tickles a happy bone when you meet some akin; especially when your are far from. (As far as 1400 kms)

No comments:

Post a Comment