22 May 2010

Friendship

Friendship isnt about "I am Sorry", but its abt "kaminey sab teri galti hai",
Its not about about "I am here for you", but its about "kaha hai nalayak",
Its not about about "I understand", but its about "sab teri vajah se hua hai manhus",
Its not about about "I care for you", but its about "kamino tumhe chhod kar kaha jaunga",
Its not about about "I am happy for your success", but its about "lukkhe chal party de",
Its not about about "its your fault", but its about "sorry bol chup chap",
Its not about about "can I borrow this", but its about "oye maine le liya",
Its not about about "can I share your tiffin", but its about "tere liye ye thoda chhod diya hai",
Its not about about "how your studies going", but its about "abe kitna padhega",
Its not about about "bas kar kitna likhega", but its about "abe wo ladki ja rahi hai"....


a text from my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment